Child Interaction?

Where can I take my little guy to get some child interaction as he is home with me all day?

abutler1032

Asked by abutler1032 at 10:26 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Mcdonalds playland for lunch theres usually several mamas with thier kiddos there...well,the one by me anyway,lol.
    Library that has a play area for kids...and some have little programs set up for small children that can be a pretty fun way to get children together to play.
    Meet other moms like you and set up playdates...umm..thats all I can think of right now,lol.
    Have fun! :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:45 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Our Library has both a storytime for all ages and a "Babies and books" for the lttle ones. ALso the local mall has a nice play area - though not really a good place to make lasting friends, there would be lots of interaction.
    NHRachel

Answer by NHRachel at 1:48 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• play dates, libraries, parks or play places like mcdonalds.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:02 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Parks, libraries, maybe find a mom group to meet with and let the kids play.
    IrishPennMom

Answer by IrishPennMom at 5:07 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• TO THE PARK!
    Crissy9832

Answer by Crissy9832 at 9:33 AM on Apr. 1, 2011