How has your husband/significant other/bf been since you found out you were pregnant?

spagirl0426

Asked by spagirl0426 at 10:32 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Pregnancy

• He has been awesome! We had a great relationship before and now things are just amazing. He has never been a slob by any means but he has been even more diligent about cleaning. He had completely taken over laundry (since it involves 3 flights of stairs). And since I have been falling asleep on the couch just about every night he makes sure to tape the rest of whatever we were watching on TV so I can catch up the next day and then tucks me into bed. He has only missed one midwife appointment and that was because he had a job interview with a place that was way better than where he was working before (he got the job).

I can't rave enough about him. He makes me smile.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 10:45 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• My boyfriend and I have had a little bit a bump. In the beginning of the pregnancy everything was good. We wouldn't fight at all. Now that I've got only 3 months left, due July 4th, I think we've been bickering quite a bit because of the thought of him having an entirely HUGE change in his life coming very soon. As well as a mixture of my hormones gone wack. We are working through everything but keep in mind I'm 18 and he's 20 so were still working on the thought of our soon being here very soon.
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 1:58 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Jessiskinner2004 my hubs and I bickered a lot in the end. He said it was me but I still say it was him. hee hee -- It will be better when the baby gets here. The one thing that bugged me the most when I was pregnant with our daughter was that he would not touch my belly or talk to my belly at all. I used to tell him that the baby was going to think my friend/co worker was her Daddy because she would talk to her every day. But from the moment our daughter was born, he turned into a puddle of goo.

Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 7:02 PM on Mar. 31, 2011