What foods have made you sick while pregnant?

spagirl0426

Asked by spagirl0426 at 10:36 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Pregnancy

• salsa/mexican food..couldn't stand the smell.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:39 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• never tossed any cookies when pregnant
    but was close with buffalo wings
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:40 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• With my older it wasplain scrambled eggs, and now she still doesn't like them 16 years later. With my younger I worked for a pizza place and we made bread sticks covered in creamy Italian dressing. The smell from those made me sick every time - and my older daughter ordered some last week (first time they have been in our house) and my younger daughter came into the kitchen and asked what died. LOL
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:53 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Couldn't eat much for like the first half of my pregnancy. I couldn't eat fruit and most meat made me nauseous too.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 10:54 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• nothing made me sick. i told a phlebotomist i was eating hot dogs out of the package almost every day and she was like "you can keep those down?!?! i couldn't eat stuff like that w/o puking" now for the first few months i felt nauseous 24/7. i could not get up out of bed w/o feeling like puking and when we were in a store like Staples i'd have to go over to the office chairs every few min to sit down cause i felt like puking. the only place i would feel moderately ok was in bed. i only puked a couple times in those first few months. i'd rather puke and get it over with than feel like that. sadly i just had the feeling. but by 4 months it was 100% gone and i felt awesome and no foods or smells made me sick
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 11:02 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• To this day I can not even look at that jello mold that you get at the store that's creamed and multi colored. My youngest is in his 20's.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:08 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Spanish food....especially black beans and yellow rice. Lunchables did it too.
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 1:26 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Ground beef. If I saw, smelled or ate it, I threw up. It lasted my whole pregnancy and sucked because I LOVE cheeseburgers!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 2:18 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Anything ranch! Or the smell of food frying!
    Mommylovesu2011

Answer by Mommylovesu2011 at 2:31 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• BACON!!!! OMG my ex was making it one morning and still to this day I can't stand the smell. Also french greenbeans, I was up all night throwing up when I ate them.
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:32 PM on Mar. 31, 2011