What is your favorite drink while pregnant?

I don't drink coffee. I usually have a glass of sweet tea or orange juice in the morning. Since I found out I was pregnant I've been drinking lots of water and that's it. I think its for the best.

spagirl0426

Asked by spagirl0426 at 10:40 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I have had an insatiable thirst lately. I live in an apartment with radiators so I am extra dry. I have been chugging water like crazy. But every once in a while my DF brings home a Dr. Pepper for me.

LOVE Dr. Pepper!
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 10:49 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• As unhealthy as it was, I couldn't get enough of two things when I was pregnant: pop and slurpees. When it came to pop, I really wanted Coke, but I knew it'd be too much caffiene if I drank as much as I wanted to... so I stuck to root beer. I also drank a LOT of cream soda slurpees. I'm talkin' like... every day for maybe half my pregnancy!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 10:51 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Water. Its best for you. Preggo or not.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:05 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• orange juice, lemonaid, rasberry lemonaid... and water right now i'm on a sweet and sour kick..
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 12:08 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Green lemonade! I drink it daily but it's super awesome when you're pregnant and tired of water. To make it I juice a head of romaine, one cucumber (especially helpful if you're prone to high bp), one lemon, 1-2 inches of fresh ginger (helpful with morning sickness), and 1-2 apples. It's actually quite tasty and refreshing!

Another plus, I never got constipated at the end of pregnancy and I didn't suffer from heartburn nearly as much as my first pregnancy. I contribute this to the many good enzymes that are in this fresh juiced drink!
    jupiter84

Answer by jupiter84 at 1:02 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Milk, water and Orange Juice seem to do the trick for me :)
    firsttimer338

Answer by firsttimer338 at 1:51 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I'm a lemonade fanatic and a cherry limeade from Sonics is on point
    Mommylovesu2011

Answer by Mommylovesu2011 at 2:03 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Water, lemonade, and orange juice. I can proudly say I have no drank one sip of soda since I've been pregnant. Crazy huh?
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 2:08 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I actually craved water when I was pregnant but I had to have one Coke a day too.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 6:56 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• When I was pregnant mind you that was nine years ago I drank a ton of water and I drank sparkling flavored water for the carbonation but water was my main drink.
    rlw

Answer by rlw at 7:28 PM on Mar. 31, 2011