How to let a clueless guy know that you like him..

I'm sure someones going to say "Ask him out", but I'm not going to ask him out, so what are some other ways to get the point across? He's a very respectful man, too I might add, so propositioning sex is not a good suggestion either...lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• Just tell him, I like you, it would be nice if you ask me out?
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:47 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Just tell him you like him. This isn't high school.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Honey, if the guy is to afraid and hung up on manners then you must do it for him. Its not actually considered being forward to just ask him. If you play to much cat and mouse the he will move on to different cheeses and you will lose your opportunity. Ask him casually out to a group date to the movies and then the group doesnt show up...leaving the two of you to enjoy the movie together. Then offer to get ice cream after wards so you can chit chat about the movie *wink*wink. Keep it casual. Then have another event planed and ask him again..say like a cook out or pot luck with friends.If he has manners like to say, then he will stay to help you out with the clean up.then you kiss him as a thank you. Bingo..your on your way. You just moved from friend zone to lets get better acquainted zone. Good luck! Go for it...what do you have to lose?
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 10:54 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• when you find out let me know. I have a commitment phobic man in my life. silly Men!!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:00 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• for starters I wl flirt first...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 11:47 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• drop bigger hints ask him if he is seeing anyone, or if hes married. I took action into my own hands whenever I asked my husband out. He liked me and I liked him but he wasnt going to make the move I did and it worked out in the end....So take action in to your own hands because most guys like a woman that takes action instead of sitting around waiting on him.
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 2:31 PM on Mar. 31, 2011