Moving

any tips on making moving less of a pain in the butt?? I am not moving far, just about 20 miles away, but I HATE packing and moving and unpacking....any tips to make it easier??

logansmommy711

Asked by logansmommy711 at 10:45 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Just for Fun

• pack up what you wanna keep and what you dont just throw it out...I did that whenever I moved less work.
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 11:28 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• moving is ALWAYS a pain.
    throw all all the trash and unwanted stuff you can beore you get to the new place
    try to stay organised with the packing, have a box or 2 of the important stuff where you can find them easily, if you can afford it- hire guys to load and unload the truck
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:39 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Label the boxes well and move them into the rooms they will get unpacked in. Throw out the stuff or donate what your no longer going to need, or use. Moving sucks but think of the new place and the fresh start you get at controlling clutter.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:04 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I'm moving this weekend. I can't make it any easier. Especially with an 8 month old crawling everywhere ):
    knkinsey

Answer by knkinsey at 6:29 PM on Apr. 1, 2011