How would you feel about Libya..the role of the US/Obama..if you found out we had troops on the ground in Libya BEFORE the strikes for the No Fly Zone started?

How do you feel about a war being started with no war declared? Should there be an investigation and charges brought?

I ask this question using the word IF even though I am certain it happened. The guys on the ground aren't exactly putting links on google though. I don't know what kind of info will be coming from the Pentagon in the immediate future either.............therefore I am using the word IF.

yourspecialkid

Asked by yourspecialkid at 10:46 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't trust Obama any farther than I can throw him so it wouldn't surprise me at all.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:49 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Well I think we have always had CIA or troops before we enter anywhere.

That is the way the government works, We need to change that!

gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:51 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

•  lol, he'll be the first to wear stripes.

jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 10:52 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• There should but there won't.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:55 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• JJB, I totally agree. Technically we have invaded another country with no cause.

yourspecialkid

Comment by yourspecialkid (original poster) at 10:58 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Having lived long enough to experience how they do it since the Bay of Pigs and the war in Vietnam...( the Gulf of Tonkin incident ) etc....it is just business as usual. War means sneaky, behind the scenes action....actual ground combat when they tell us that the only people there are ADVISORS> LOL. (Vietnam in the 1950's ) WHy get all upset when it is just more of the same crap that the USA pulls all the time. Personally, I never thought it was right that the USA messed with any of the countries that we have destroyed, since the 1950's.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:59 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• jewjewbee I love the picture it is perfect!!!

I just heard on the radio some guy say, Congratulation Jemmy Carter you now the second worst President. lol
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:01 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• In all seriousness YSK, I haven't made my mind up about Libya yet. I'm gonna wait until all the facts are known and then blame Obama for not knowing the facts and having faulty intelligence. I'm gonna chant Obama lied-People died loudly in the streets and start petitiions for him to be tried for war crimes, and then like a good citizen I'm gonna bitch for 100 years ( McCain lol) that we are at war for 100 years and we can't afford an unfunded war.
    How's that sound?
    Oh, and the enabling and arming of Islamic radicals/terrorists should be a talking point too. The Rebel that is leading the Eastern most part of Libya is an Al queda member RELEASED FROM GITMO
    We had to be there early YSK to mark big bullseyes on the correct targets and relay the GPS coordinates to the command centers.That always happens first.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 11:03 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I just heard on the radio some guy say, Congratulation Jemmy Carter you now the second worst President. lol

OH yeah, I heard that all day yesterday too on talk radio, after Kaddafi killed about 100 more of his citizens. But alas...Obama said he must go...so maybe Kaddafi will take his sweet time just like Obama did and pack his bags in another 4 weeks. lol
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 11:04 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

--
    **poke poke** lol
    So far Obama has done alot of things without cause. I'm having a little problem with the issue of encouraging the MB into leadership in Egypt, the Ivory Coast being abandoned, the people of Syria not being aware of the Obama Doctrine, and Al Queda members in Libya in line for US classes on weapons handling and marksmanship.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 11:07 AM on Mar. 31, 2011