Im pregant again. What do I do???

Ok people im only 21 and a college student. I have three kids already. After i had my last baby i got a IDU. But it doesnt seem to have worked. So now im freakin out a little. God knows i love kids ive got three already. You may be sittin there wondin why i have three and am only 21. If you knw me and what kind of life i was brought up into then you would understand that im older then my age. But im not hear to talk bout my messed up up bringin. My 3 yr old seems happy so does my 2 yr old but its my 1 yr old that im worryed bout. He has became very clingly. More needed hes not acting himself and it worry me alot. Not to mention that my husbands act like he doesnt want another baby. So i need all the advice i can get.

dyeager

Asked by dyeager at 10:54 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Pregnancy

• roll with it momma. if you have an IUD i would talk to the doctor ASAP and see if that will have any issues with your pregnancy but after this one I would say to get your tubes tied and have DH snipped if you dont want anymore. try to make it as close to 100% as you can.. and dont let people judge you, you're a happy momma who is scared. my mom had 3 kids at your age as well, no biggie!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:57 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• No one can answer that for you. I'm pro-choice but I would never push someone to have an abortion, you have to decide that for yourself.
    Stephanie329

Answer by Stephanie329 at 10:57 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• no i got married about a mnth ago

----------------
    feb 11th, you were dating men (plural) asked why men do not want ready made family
    and March 31st, you are pregnant and married

so you meet a man after feb 11th, got married and now pregnant

that is pretty darn fast, even for cafemom standards
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• husbands act like he doesnt want another baby

so you already have children with your husband?
    but you just married him some time between feb 11th and today

TROLL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I'm with you anon...

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:11 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I have no advice to give you. All I know is that your hubby will probably get over it when the baby gets here. I also think he should get fixed and you should have your tubes tied after delivery. As far as your upbringing....I have had a pretty screwed up life too....but I am married ( been with DH for 11 years ) with one child and I am very responsible and happy with my life. I am 29 years old and am older in my ways then most 29 year olds - due to having to grow up so young. Please dont try and make it the fault of your upbringing.

Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 11:00 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• My fourth baby came about when my son was 6.5 months old. I was on BC. I cried, I was scared, and didn't know how we were gonna do it. My daughter wasn't the easiest of kids either. My husband wasn't thrilled at first. Once the time went by, and my Torri was here, none of that mattered. She was beautiful, perfect, and definitly a daddy's girl! lol It's not much different with another one in the mix, honestly.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:00 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Troll?
    mommaofemma

Answer by mommaofemma at 11:01 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Well, it is a little late now. You pregnant again so enjoy the pregnancy and the make the best of it. As far as your hubby, he may be upset now, but he will come to terms with it. What is the doc saying about the iud? I know sometimes they just leave it it. With them pulling it out it could risk the life of your unborn. This must be tough, but there isn't much you can do now. I wish you lots of luck.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 11:03 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• What do you do? have the fourth, after having three I can't understand why this would even be a question?

Answer by older at 10:58 AM on Mar. 31, 2011