How do you get a teen girl to comprehend he just want SEX? (update) adult content

my 16 is "suppost" to be seeing a 21 year old boy. I just found out how old he was back in Feb. am just learning that she was talking to him for six month. So back in Sept. I didn't know the boy existed back then. I just knew her attituted was changing bad. Calling me girl, when we spoke; not doing any choirs i gave her when i said do them, slaming doors, aruging with her sisters what every you thing with reason she did it. At first I thought It was because we move in onewere land. I mean It really not anything here to get into for children we would have to travel 20-45 min for them to have any fun. I could say more but, back to thing. We meet the boy and talk to him he admitted to having sex with her It took everything in my dh not to kill him. He claim he in love with her and want to marriage her. I tried to tell this boy you don't love her you don't even know her. O that meet over fb! Come on. Any way. Her behavior has gotten so bad now. She writes on sheets on paper "I Just want to leave" and pin them on the wall in the room. She have gotten put in alternative school with I have to drive 25miles to and from ever day to get her she has to be there before 750 and pick up before 230. He keep telling her she can see and date who she want and I have no say so. He tells her shes at the age she can do what she wants to. When she was going to school she would tell the child or ask them question/statement: If I get a job she(me) will take my money. Its no food in the house. Do you think Its some wrong with me dating someone 21. I tryed the take her out to eat and talk calm and not raise my voice, I told her a story I've had just like this one, I gave her example of people I know or knew. Told her story that have came on the news or online I've seen she still don't get It. So I took her to court. Because If I do what I want It will not be nice. Hopefully they can do something. Yes, to the question that is going to be ask. I am trying to get him lock up because I've talk to him, every his on father told him not to talk to her or he will get lock up. So that is my next step. Maybe It should have been the first one, but I just try to do what the parent class taught me. And that my friend is BS that they teach. Any want Do you have any suggestion or thoughts that may help? Or have I done what I could and just let the courts take It from her. We have not had a court hearing yet.. next month. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• Why not have him arrested for statutory rape? He's 21 years old and she's still a minor....
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 11:13 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Call the police and have this guy arrested already! You cant convince a teenager that all the old guy wants is sex. They arnt capable of thinking logically at 16.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:58 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I would call the police & have him arrested... I don't have a girl but it's not right 21-16 uhm that's a little (A LOT) over board... but that's just my personal feeling...
    proudmommy_0811

Answer by proudmommy_0811 at 12:08 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I don't think it's about him wanting sex. He'd be far more likely to get it from another 21 year old. The only reason I can see for a 21 year old to go for a 16 year old is that he can control her. Trust me I dated an 18 year old when I was 14/15. He abused me in every way possible. i would never let my daughter date someone with that kind of maturity difference.

I would either call the police, or at least warn them I would if he came near her again.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 1:18 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Statutory rape - unfortunately in most states 16 is the age of LEGAL CONSENT.

age of consent 16: Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia
    age of consent 17: Colorado, Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, Texas
    age of consent 18: Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, North Dakota, Oregon, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 1:32 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I would report him. Even if you cant get him arrested, you can get a restraining order. If my daughter acted like that I would make her get couseling whether she liked it or not. You are her parent and she is old enough to know better. She shouldnt even get to use the phone or computer if she is going to be so snotty and disrespectful to you.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 1:10 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• noa dvice sorry
    mommyof3-2008

Answer by mommyof3-2008 at 8:01 AM on May. 28, 2011

• UPDATE. Thank you all for your comments. She has now been put out of school to an alternative school. She refuse too do what I ask her to do and the court or not much help. I was told to enlist her in the CHINS Program. (Child In Need of Supervison) The only thing they have done was put her In the Day Program that goes all year round, to help her get In her right grade. She still communication with the boy, I've to her Officer and they not doing anything about It. She think I don't know she have a fb page to talk to him. I have taking her phone away from her and she can not get on the computer. Now my thing Is to knock her little a@@$# out, but that not going to do any good, and then I would be the one In the wrong. She still talk back, want eat for days sometime now she got her step brother(who was already a problem) and sister to act out now. I got control of my younger daughter and put her in her place. Thank you all
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:19 PM on May. 29, 2011