Do you get mad..

do you get mad when people in your home eat your food?? like i had a box of poptarts and my moms eats them ALL i have 1 left!

kolbysmama20

Asked by kolbysmama20 at 11:12 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Yes and no, if i was saving something i will be a bit peeved but if someone is coming over I hide something that means a ton to me or make it off limits. MY CHEESECAKE!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:14 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• No. I HIDE the food I don't like to share and I don't feel bad about doing it.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:14 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I hide food.
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 11:16 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I get annoyed if we buy something "special" - like sweets - and my roommate takes it all into his room and eats it while he watches a movie, or something. It's usually something that happens at night when I've already gone to bed.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 11:18 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• and doughnuts in my house dont last more than a day 1box or 2boxs my mom n boyfriend eat them ALL i dont get 1
    kolbysmama20

Comment by kolbysmama20 (original poster) at 11:19 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I only ate half my sandwich last night and dd came home and ate the rest. I dont mind if Im full, but if Im planning on eating just a bite and saving the rest for later and somebody comes along and eats it, then I get mad
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:20 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• The only people in our home are me, hubby and the kids. Any food purchased is for everyone. If we have leftovers from a resturant then those belong to the person who brought them home. When my MIL comes for her extended visists she is like that. I can buy something for the kids and she will eat the whole thing before they got any or if I buy a can of cashews to make chinese food she will eat the whole can in one sitting. I got to the point to where I would put our names on the things that were ours, hiding things doesn't do any good because she's a digger too and will snoop through my cabinets, fridge and freezer. She got offended, but she got over it and now she makes less of those extended visits that no one here enjoys.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:32 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Nope because food is food in my house and anything special I put in my room lol
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 11:37 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Ya gotta learn to share.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:52 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• thats something i dont share is my food i bought for myself my son eating it is fine but everybody else like MY icecream is mine if i say u can have some ok have 1 but no some people like to eat the whole box and then dont buy anymore to replace them!!!
    kolbysmama20

Comment by kolbysmama20 (original poster) at 12:28 PM on Mar. 31, 2011