Do you have to do all the shopping at your house?

Thank goodness I can talk my husband into going to the grocery store whenever I cant. Does anyone else have help?

shelle21

Asked by shelle21 at 11:15 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Shopping

• nah, we live in the country so if i want something he will pick it up in town
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:17 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• My husband and I generally go together just because it's fun, but he'll go by himself if I need him to. I do however, do all of the clothes shopping for everyone. Household furnishings we shop for together, but I have the final decision.

Answer by missanc at 11:18 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Since December I'm doing all the shopping for everything everyday everytime anything is needed. Hubs continues to recover from the autoaccident and still cannot drive. Prior to the accident I rarely went to any store (except of course the thrift shops).
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:19 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I love going grocery shopping and I'm better at it. If I send hubby he'll spend twice as much and not even get what I need.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:19 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I do all the shopping since when I send him with a list and coupons. He will never remember to use the coupons even though says food is expensive. He will not even get anything on the list right and since I cook I just know what we need so I just do it. I was sick a couple of weeks ago and did not get anything right. Haha. so I do all the shopping.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 11:20 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• my husband will if i cant! .. half the time he doesnt get the right stuff!!!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 11:22 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• My roommate and I usually do it together. He's the one who buys, but we usually go to the store when we're both home (probably so we can carry more home, since we don't have a car).
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 11:25 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• We all like to go together as a family we have so much fun
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 11:35 AM on Mar. 31, 2011