Frineds?

I have this friend that says that she is here whenever you need to talk. But whenever I go to talk to her she ignores my calls and never calls me back. We have been friends for about 12yrs and she acts like she is better than me sometimes. Also every time she needs to vent she calls me and vents but she never lets me vent to her even though she tells if I need someone to talk to she is there. What I am suppose to do if she isn't gonna listen and ignores my calls?

shelle21

Asked by shelle21 at 11:20 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• I would lay low for awhile, don't call her back the minute she calls you,, just ignore her for a bit, if she doesn't reach out to you, then she isn't too much of a friend!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:45 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I had that problem as well and I talked her because we were friends for 15 years and I felt that I could talk to her about almost anything. Talk to her and tell her how you feel and I am sure she will understand. If we dont speak up and say something than no one wille ver know whats wrong with us. Communication is the key especially after a long friendship
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 11:22 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I would not be friends with her...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 11:44 AM on Mar. 31, 2011