Silly bands?

What is up with these silly bands?? My son who is 5 is obsessed with them. He had me buy him a pack at walmart and then proceeded to put them all on his wrist. I had to take more then half of them off so he wouldn't wear all of them to school.

jnb71584

Asked by jnb71584 at 11:24 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My 4 year old even knows what they are........we were in a store and when we were at the counter she Mom look silly bands I want thern.
    momoftaterbug

Answer by momoftaterbug at 11:35 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Here they are no longer in style lol thank God. Over last spring and summer they were all over though. My dd (whose 6) says they are so last year haha.

Answer by gemgem at 11:25 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• lol my 4 year old dd likes them too, she had to have a procedure done at the hospital and the tech gave her one shaped like a J and one like an O they didn't have the rest of the letters in her name, anyways she wears them all the time and says "it spells JO! lol"
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:51 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• In Lancaster pa it was crazy idk why but everyone wore them from young lids to grown ass adults I sent some to my brother kids in az they like them they didn't have them yet so I guess pa got them b4 az did
    enaNianza

Answer by enaNianza at 11:31 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Yeah htat was a fad that was over in about 6 months here. During that time we had to limit DS to 10 silly bands at a time.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:32 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I happened to pick one of those bands up the other day as I was cleaning my girls room and realized why they are called silly bands. Didnt know that had a silly shape of something. shoe, cats and what have you!!! guess you tell i was as lost as you were
    jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 11:43 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Thankfully that craze has passed! They multiplied and reproduced all over our house, car, closets, drawers, cupboards, absolutely EVERYWHERE. It was bound to be a shortlived fad.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:50 AM on Mar. 31, 2011