Birthday party favors

We are having my son's 4th birthday party this weekend. The facility has a few inflatables and then some games for the kids...they will have pizza, cake and access to some video games. The place provides a gift bag for each child which contains a water bottle and pamphlets promoting the facility. My question is should I make extra gift bags with other goodies? Is it necessary? I've been to a few parties there before and most parents just go with the one that's provided. Kids usually look forward to the favors but generally they don't contain anything of any real value. What do you all think? Would you make your own?

romanojm

Asked by romanojm at 11:27 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I dont think the kids really care about the favors as they do the food cake and fun dont worry
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 11:30 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• i have never made goody bags and my dd is almost 5 lol i don't see the point really jmo
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:49 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I'd do something little, maybe some stickers or some candy. I enjoy putting together things for the kids.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:55 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I might consider adding to the goody bags like goldfish crackers, stickers or if you are having a theme to the party maybe something related to the theme (pirates= gold candy coins).. Have fun either way!!!
    mom19931964

Answer by mom19931964 at 1:16 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I don't think kid care about it that much. they will have a lot of fun already in the facility.
    kabuly2000

Answer by kabuly2000 at 4:05 PM on Mar. 31, 2011