What made you have another baby after having your first one ?

christinahenry

Asked by christinahenry at 11:44 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in General Parenting

• Biological clock was ticking down, this would be my last hurrah! I prayed & prayed & prayed & It worked! Thank you GOD!!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:48 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I had sex again.lol
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:44 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I was adamant I only wanted one until I was about 5 day slate for my period. I was sure I was pregnant so I took a test. I t was negative and I was devastated. Thus we decided we wanted two.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:45 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I got pregnant. Wasn't planning it then. She was only 6 months old when I got pregnant. Wouldn't change it for anything, though. There are 15 months between them and then 13 months between #2 and #3. It was crazy fun to have 3 kids under 3.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:47 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I had my first and was sick ALL the time so I vowed I would never get pregnant again. (not because I didn't want two just because I was so sick) So then I would watch my little man play all alone and I didn't want him to have to go without having a brother or a sister. So I am ot 22 weeks pregnant with a baby girl!!! :) (And I am not near as sick this time!)
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 11:49 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• My first born, had a boy.  Then I started getting thoughts that I wanted a girl and the hormones took over from there and I ended up pregnant with a girl.  With my 3rd, I was yet again hormonal and wanted sex and didn't wait to get birth control.  After that first encounter I was scared to take birth control for fear that I might be ALREADY pregnant.  Then after my 3rd, a girl, I decided well hell lets make it even and try for another boy.  Another boy due in 2 weeks, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:49 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• LOL to first poster i want at least 3 children :D
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 12:02 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Lol I guess I should have rephrased it lol
    christinahenry

Comment by christinahenry (original poster) at 11:45 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I wanted a little boy....dh and I always wanted 2 kids, a boy and a girl...since our first was a girl, we tried for another baby and he (thank God) is a boy :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:46 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Oops! Lol I had sex while on bc and it failed. I wouldn't change it for the world though. She truly is amazing.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 11:47 AM on Mar. 31, 2011