Why Do i bother?

I joined cafe mom b/c FB seemed to be getting really boring to me and it was the same people posting silly stupid things ALL the time and copy and pasting EVERYTHING. I joined this site to meet people that actually wanted to talk and maybe check out what i wanted to talk about and meet people that were into the same thing as me. But after being on here for a while i feel worse than ever!!! i have put up posts that NOONE or one person has replied to and i have commented on many other peoples posts or given advice and STILL NOTHING!! i am starting to feel like this is also a site that is popular based and if your not in with the right people you can forget it!!! So i will most likely be removing my profile from this site b/c no one is gonna notice anyway.....

amberpaiz

Asked by amberpaiz at 11:51 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I'm sorry you haven't had a great experience with cafemom yet. You have to get more active in it. Check out your home page where it shows your credits and your "homework" for the day. It can be so much fun trying to get those credits and level up as well as my favorite, meeting amazing mothers on here. I am also a military wife so if you need someone to talk to and relate to, I would be glad to. Give cafemom another shot...I truly love it and I am sure once you get the hang of it, you will too!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:39 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• You are on level 3 and you are complaining already? Wow, then this section of CM may not be the right one for you. Try some of the other groups in CafeMom.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:53 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Josiesmommy I just noticed the same thing.  The last answer had five replies so what exactly is the complaint here or are you just feeling a bit drama queen today and decided to get some attention?  Not being mean, we all have those days.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:57 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• So after posting two questions are expecting the red carpet to be rolled out?  Well, here it is.

Now put your big girl panties on and post some more questions if you want some more answers.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:13 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Well I would notice now.  Where are your questions?  I'll go answer them if I have something to say!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:53 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• You've posted including this one 2 questions. First one had 5 responses.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:54 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Well, geez...I hope you're not thinking of killing yourself over a cafemom post!! Maybe you need to see a doctor for depression? I'm not being snotty, just sayin'. Sounds like you're depressed. Get some exercise and see if that helps.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 12:02 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• you are the one who said something about ppl killing themselves, i think you are a troll, or an attention whore (same thing really)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:14 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• WOW, um sorry to hear you feel that way. You aren't posting in the crazy for credits are you? I just recently joined and had a succesful experience. Somebody always has something to say, not always positive or what you want to hear, but its something.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 11:54 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I think the reason they said that about "Killing herself" was due to it being mentioned another post you wrote in this question. Unfortunately, not all questions get answers. I have quite a few that never had any. I would try it here a little long before you leave.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 12:13 PM on Mar. 31, 2011