• In the Spotlight:

Anyone know a good work at home site that dont cost money and its real?

I would like to work from home but I want one that its a real thing not a scheme. Please let me know.

momof5kidz

Asked by momof5kidz at 5:51 PM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Money & Work

• If there was such a thing then most of us would be working there, lol.

I know there are some good work at home sites, but they don't offer much for pay. It probably wouldn't be worth it in the long run.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 5:53 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• You can start your own ebay buisness. My inlaws go antiquing to garage sales and auction, you would not believe the things they find. Then they resell it on ebay. Its their main cash flow. Their retired.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 6:08 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I have 3 that I work on at home - they are not schemes and all I do is share 2 products - been involved with both since March and am doing very well at each -
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 6:19 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• These are all REAL work at home jobs that offer the security of a weekly pay check: http://keeperbay.com/real-work-home-jobs
    We were featured on the evening news, we are a trusted site.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 6:57 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I just can't see a lot of work at home jobs panning out. If it sounds to good to be true then it probably is.
    3girlmomma

Answer by 3girlmomma at 8:02 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I do cashcrate. it's free to sign up and you can make money from home with it. I explained how it works in my profile.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 10:15 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Well, I don't know what you are referring to as NOT REAL...

The best thing you can due is to start your own business, for ideas go to:

http://www.squidoo.com/worksafelyathome
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:33 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• For at home jobs I'd check out these two legit websites www.ratracerebellion.com and www.wahm.com

I have my own home based business, as I found it very difficult to find a work at home "job".
    Checkout my blogspot at www.MomsGoneGreen.blogspot.com
    ~Lisa
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 6:59 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• My name is Fran, I work with a bed and bath company as a independent distributor. I host bed and bath parties. I only host parties on Saturday's and make great money. Working with The Bed and Bath Collection.com is an exciting and fun way to make a very good living. Your job as an independent distributor will be to host home parties and encourage your family, friends, and customers to host parties too. You will earn 10% commission on every item you sell, and 5% commission from every party that someone host for you. You don't have to stock any inventory, The company will drop ship orders directly to your customers. As an incentive this company gives away All-Inclusive Round Trip Packages to their independent distributor's. This is truly a great company to work with. For more info go to www.thebedandbathcollection.com and click on Become a Bed and Bath Ensembles Distributor and Earn Extra Money.
    Franniegirl

Answer by Franniegirl at 4:41 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Lots of Jobs here----> REAL JOBS

Work @ Home Success Blog Work @ Home List-HUGE!

click here

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:28 AM on Feb. 20, 2010