What do you think?

President Obama said that there will no longer be a "National Day of Prayer" held in May b/c he doesn't want to offend anybody. Where was his concern about offending Christians last January when he allowed the Muslims to hold a day of prayer on the capitol grounds. As a Christian American "I Am Offended." If you agree, this country was built on Freedom!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• i am offended thats not right everybody has there freedom to do as they wish!! i dont agree with obama anyways i hope he dont get president next year cause its like the us has went deeper in the whole!!!
    kolbysmama20

Answer by kolbysmama20 at 12:36 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Sorry I wrote that wrong. I ment Do you agree? Not if.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:39 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Tell me, did you post this anonymously because you know it a total lie?

Personally, I don't think that there should be any kind of government endorsement of religion such as a "day of prayer", but that doesn't change the fact that President Obama actually supports it, and his administration is currently appealing the decision of Judge Barbara Crabb who found that a "National Day of Prayer" violates the Constitution.

If you're going to post a bunch of garbage, at least have the guts to put your own name on it.
    Eek_a_Geek

Answer by Eek_a_Geek at 10:10 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• *know it's a total lie*

I hate that we can't edit typos here!
    Eek_a_Geek

Answer by Eek_a_Geek at 10:15 AM on Apr. 1, 2011