Bad week? good week?

I had a mixed week, its near my period so Im cranky, the cat is sick and 2 big bills arrived at the same time groan.. But I did go for a great hike today with so and its my birthday Sunday so that'l be fun.

DawnLauren

Asked by DawnLauren at 12:37 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm having another GREAT week. Thanks for asking.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:38 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• OK week, I paid off my credit card debt because my taxes finally came in but then our computer broke $200 , my cat needs a $300 ultra sound, and I had to get 5 Prescriptions filled at $200 total -
    Personally - I went for a run yesterday ( my first ) and it actually felt great - but my husband is in a funk so that's a 50/50 part of the week too -
    although having my 3 year old being so sweet makes up for all the hard and bad to make it a great week
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:40 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• bad week. didnt get to work all week and the boyfriend and i has been fighting like everyday and my MOTHER that we live with is DRIVING ME NUTS!! she displines my child babys him and just lets him do whatever and when he calls her mommy she answers!!! blah sooooo ready for july to get here and we can move =)
    kolbysmama20

Answer by kolbysmama20 at 12:40 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• The beginning of the week was not so great, but it's almost FRIDAY, we got a HUGE check from the insurance company that is MORE than enough to fix my van, and I am in a really good mood :) So yeah, pretty good week :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 1:12 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Mixed. Bad things have happened such as my DH being in a car accident and being taken to the ER. The good things like it wasn't his fault so insurance is paying for everything and my DH is ok with just a neck sprain.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 1:17 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Poo poo week over here :(
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 3:07 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• A wonderfully craptastic week here :/ Except Tuesday...that was the only good day...hub and I were finally able to go on our date that I've had planned for, oh, I don't know, 5 months.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 3:16 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Great week. Ds came out of surgery just fine for his cleft palate tues and came home yesterday.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 7:36 PM on Mar. 31, 2011