What would you do if you found a KKK note on your car?

I was in a restaurant on Main Street in my small KY town. When I came back out to my car I found a note that said:
Help Save Our Race
Everything we cherish is under assault by ZOG

Our Aryan Heritage
Our American Culture
Our Christian Religion
Our White Homelands

Join Today!!!
Virgil's White Knights of the KKK

Klan Hotline (502) 276-4869

I was outraged. This is horrible to be openly recruiting like this. I think it is sick. I know its freedom of speech etc. But come on, Can anything be done about this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• contact the police
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 12:42 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• i probably would have sh*t my pants to be honest.
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 12:42 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I'd say a prayer for such hateful people, shred the note, and then recycle it.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 12:42 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I would go to the cops! KKK is "gang affiliated" and If you are "colored" your life could be at risk and thats exactly what you tell the cops!
    MOM2DYLnHAYLEE

Answer by MOM2DYLnHAYLEE at 12:43 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Nope. My husband has a lady at work who recruits for the KKK. Apparently since DH is white and from here (the south) she assumed he would be interested. What she did not know was he was married to me, a Hispanic. His child is half. He told her if she ever came to him or anyone he knew with that nonsense again he would drag her into the parking lot by her hair and kick her ass. Mind you, my husband is a NON VIOLENT person. I was completely shocked he said this to her and told him you could get arrested for that. He said I dont care, I dont have time for racist bitches, let them fire me, arrest me, whatever.

Answer by gemgem at 12:43 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• probably nothing more than what can be done about those who leave brochures for lawncare or the Alamos or going-out-of-business ads.
    just throw it in the trash; don't litter!!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:43 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I would have thrown it away and not given it another thought.  They have rights, just like everybody else.  I think I would be more pissed off at the Avon lady who keeps coming by my house everyday after repeatedly telling her I'm not buying, lol.  Don't take it serious.  It's not ruining their day, it's ruining yours.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 12:43 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• how sick!
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 12:44 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Line the birdcage with the bird shit where such hatred belongs.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 12:46 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• kkk hotline LOL.. what dumbasses...anyway, I would rip it up and throw it in the garbage.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:46 PM on Mar. 31, 2011