Aunt Flow & the cramps that come along with it.....do you.....?

Have them every day of your period, or only certain days? I started mine yesterday, and I never have cramps until the 2nd through 4th day, not even the last. Right now they're so intense, i'm ready to go into fetal position and cry lol

knicole0708

Asked by knicole0708 at 12:44 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Health

• I suggest you get some Aleve and try taking them. My OB-GYN told me it was the best for cramps. I can't remember the ingredient that is in the Aleve but it stops the cramps. I usually take one or sometimes two during the day my first day and it sure helps me...Feel better :-)
    mom19931964

Answer by mom19931964 at 1:10 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Since I had my first baby, I only get mild, lower back pain the first day.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 12:46 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Now I get cramps like I did when I was a teenager! I get cramps bad a few days before but then they really hit the second day and get lighter by the 4th day as well. These cramps have become so intense that I have had to stay home because of the pain and the other uncomfortable side effects. I also feel very nauseous.

Philly247

Answer by Philly247 at 12:56 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Just the first few days. Today they are really bad and I have told anyone around me I cannot wait for "the change"
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:22 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• usually only the 1st and sometimes 2nd day
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 3:27 PM on Apr. 4, 2011