Do you do this?

I am a worrier. I worry about my son about my pregnancy about my husband about my friends about our bills about our car about our car tires about my husbands job and on and on. You name it ill worry about it and when there is nothing to worry about I worry that there is gonna be something to worry about any minute! LOL Don't get me wrong I'm not constantly sitting around in tears or anything but I am such a worrier! Anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes, Yes, and Yes. And my DH, bless his heart reminds me that I worry too much all the time. I've gotten so used to checking on the kids at night to make sure they're still breathing, I check my DH too lol
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 12:51 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Sure do but worrying too much can make you sick. I am always thinkin'... a scary thought I'm sure but the DH doesn't seem to think that I do think about these things. When I tell him that I can't sleep sometimes because of it, he says that you shouldn't let these things occupy your mind. So, which is it? I worry that I'm not being heard...lol.
    Philly247

Answer by Philly247 at 12:52 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Yes.. I worry over a lot of things!!
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 12:48 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Yep!! and then by the end of the day my brain hurts from worrying. Sometimes I worry so much that it comes out in my dreams!
    jnb71584

Answer by jnb71584 at 12:51 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• yep I worry too much too. We need hobbies!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:52 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• i worry to about everything and anything
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 5:53 PM on Mar. 31, 2011