Would this annoy you??

my so has to work Sunday, Sunday is my birthday and mothers day over here, Im kinda annoyed because he doesnt need the money and he could of got it off, he doesnt think its a big deal because he'l be around for part of it. All Im saying is the present better be AWESOME..

DawnLauren

Asked by DawnLauren at 12:50 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• lol funny. Well, I don't think it would bother me as long as he didn't forget it was my bday :)
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 12:53 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• No, wouldn't annoy me at all. He'll still spend part of the day with you.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:55 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• No, that wouldn't bother me. You can't take a day off for every birthday in your life.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 1:41 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• no in fact he would probably do something stupid to annoy me. i prefer celebrating by myself at a spa or with friends.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 1:45 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Yes, it would. If he could take the day off, but has decided not to, knowing I want him to, then yes it would annoy me. I would be hurt.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 3:50 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Ha doubt there will be surprise and I know he cant take every bday off, Im only annoyed because I alwasy make a big deal for his birthday and dont get it back.
    DawnLauren

Comment by DawnLauren (original poster) at 4:22 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• my husband works at a prison and there is not alot of taking off there and i'm starting to get use to him working the mornings of holidays but in your situation i would be a little upset i hope he has something great planned and happy alomost birthday to you =)
    AmandaV.

Answer by AmandaV. at 6:40 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• thanks:) ya Im only bugged because his job is really flexible and he could of got it off or swappped shifts.
    DawnLauren

Comment by DawnLauren (original poster) at 6:44 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I work in a casino so I have to work holidays and birthdays
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 7:33 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• No., I dont expect anyone to take a day off from work for me for mothers day or my birthday. It can be celebrated any time, any way.
    woodswalker

Answer by woodswalker at 8:13 AM on Apr. 4, 2011