Me and my guy broke up back in Feb. and i had hooked up with someone else twice an the guy got a lil pre-cum in me but no actual cum!besides i had just got off my period that day.. the dates were Feb 25th and Mar 2nd adult content

and me and my original bf got back together Mar 5th and he cum inside me every time we did it and we did it everyday from the mar. 11 to the 18th and a few days the next week! so i think me and my original bf did it while i was ovulating but not sure... my period is late and im worried it could be the douches baby i slept with when me and him broke up :( can someone help please

mommyhuffy

Asked by mommyhuffy at 12:52 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Um, how about you mark this with a TMI.  What do you think the difference is in precum and regular sperm?  And can we say DNA testing.  I hear the Maury show does it for free.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 12:54 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Well, before you freak out, see if your indeed pregnant.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:54 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• The ONLY way to know for certain is a paternity test, sorry.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:54 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Ok boys and girls. The moral of the story here is... let's say it together now... 'Birth control or condoms' .... Good job class!
    Anonymous

• Ugh you sound like your 12. Pre-cum IS cum and you can get pregnant from it. Don't jump into bed and have unprotected sex with people you barely know or "douche bags" then! Apparently according to your screen name you are a mom already, well act like one, grow up and be responcible, instead of sleeping around.
    Anonymous

• the only way to know for sure is a paturnity test but sounds like to me its the original Bf from teh tiem frames you are giving ur dr. will be able to give you a better conception date
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 1:02 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• To ANON # 2 Ur a jerk she didnt ask you to be disrespectful and brake up sex ROCKS :p
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 1:03 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• thank u kylansmommy09 ur super nice and understanding...... :D these other bitches can kiss my happy ass i will knock their damn teeth dwn their throat!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they prolly aint good mama's anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok kylansmommy09 um so th dr can tell me when i conceived???? doesnt it take a few days after sex to actually conceive or what????? i am worried about that part
    mommyhuffy

Comment by mommyhuffy (original poster) at 2:32 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• First step find out if you are pregnant. The only way to even guess when you conceived is to go from the first day of your last cycle. Based off the dates given in the post, conception would have occured between March 11-16th. I think if you are pregnant it is your original bf's baby. But it depends on how long your cycles are and when you ovulated. The only way to know 100% is a dna test. That can be done after the baby is born.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 3:07 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• welfare "prolly" (btw it's PROBABLY) won't pay for a DNA TEST (it costs thousands)....looks like Maury has another dozen men to test out. "Knock their damn teeth dwn their throat"? Classy.....you set such a wonderful example for your kids.
    Anonymous