Tomboy needs help?

Well when i was growing up i grew up around my male cousin and uncles and was also raised by my great grandfather ( was adopted by my great grandparents) until the age of 11 when he died and then was raqised by my uncle and then stayed with my biological mom for about a year. And i have females in my family that do dress up some ofr only specail occasion some all of the time and now that i am older i feel that i should be dressing more like a woman because i am 22 years old but then everything i look at i find somethign wrong with it because i am a Plus size woman ( 18 sized pants before pegnancy and xl shirts) and i am short i am only 5ft 2 so i was wondering if anybody had any advice i guess where to get clothes or how to even just kinda girlfy my own wardrobe.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Shopping

• I love fashion bug I am a 18 and love it they are comfortable and have petite to dress to casual check out the web site

http://www.fashionbug.com/pagebuilder/

Anonymous

• Lane Bryant makes some really cute clothes in plus sizes. My MIL orders through their catalog, but I am sure you could also do it online. Also, the Kathie Lee line at Walmart is kinda nice. You can do flowy tops with jeans and that way your are comfortable, but still girly. Scarfs and belts are nice touches that can completely change the tone of an outfit. Maurices also just released a line of plus clothes that are really trendy.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 11:12 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• hi hon... Tomboy here too... i like the girly stuff, but not to girly, you know.. anyhow, lanebryant.com avenue.com and kohls.com have great things for plus size, and good prices, if you can get to a lanebryant before tomorrow, is over, they are having a buy one get one free, and i made a total killing !!!! I got two pairs of pants, and two shirts, and by the time i was done, i only paid 50 bucks, and got two outfits that would have been 150 if i hadnt taken the advice of the sales girl who had a great coupon!!! if you need any help just ask me... also, dark jeans are great for anyone that is a bit curvy... good luck...
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 12:57 AM on Nov. 29, 2008