Being forced to make a tough choice, doesnt mean I have to be happy about it!

I feel like Kitty on That 70's Show- and my son & husb are Redd & Eric! They are both driving me crazy! And while I agree w/ my husb that the boy (he's 20 y/o) needs to get it together or get out- I feel like he expects me to make this decision w/ a smile on my face! They can both kiss my a$$! How do you handle being put in the middle (of your grown kids & your spouse?)

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 1:19 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Adult Children (18+)

• HATE HAVING TO MAKE THAT CHOICE...HATE IT ALOT...ugh.. There are many that think Tough Love, but that doesn't make it easy for us. GOOD LUCK
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:22 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• All of you should sit down and have a heart to heart talk. I would figure out why you want him to move out. Just because he is 20 should not be the only reason. Get to the root of the situation and try to come up with a "mutual" agreement.
    Jerzymom

Answer by Jerzymom at 2:20 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I make a good mediator. I just try and look at both sides and come up with a plan or resolution. I am still mom so I am not going to put any of my kids on the street, my husband knew that coming into the marriage. I also am not going to be used. I have house rules that make everyone happy.

Answer by gemgem at 1:25 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• my hubby now's i make the house rules what i says goes that's that
    so get some brass ball ask kid to live
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 4:21 AM on Apr. 2, 2011