Maybe we SHOULD all be in a group

Another questions got me thinking... I really do love this group of ladies here on the R&B section- even the ones who I disagree with. We seem to have some strange connection. Like many others, I spend more time here in this section than in groups, but if there were a group for just us, would anyone join or would you rather just hang out here? I'm not saying I would start a group, I'm just curious...

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 1:25 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Wait- I thought we were a group or maybe it just feels that way after all this time...... ;)
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 8:35 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• so u r finally
    admitting there is
    a pack of you
    that monopolize certain sections
    bout time

LMAO...oh anon stop your whining. Be the change you wish to see in the world instead of sitting in the corner pointing fingers.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 2:35 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I've tried it, there've been a few that have started that way, and they all either die off or turn into a droning mess. It's the constant churning of new people that keeps it interesting here (although it would be nice if they'd all ease their way in, some do, some don't). You don't get that in a group.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:37 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I tmight be effective to keep anon trolls out that come to start trouble form either side for whatever reason but I think we would all be drawn to remain here. (Besides wasn't that the way one of the other religious groups started like Religious Roundtable or religious Debate, before the whole credits thing of course)
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:27 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I think we all would still gravitate to this section for some reason.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 1:31 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• i concur with kristi/sahm...i'm not a groupie, myself. i like it here!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 1:34 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Nah, I think it's more interesting here. I'm in a few groups, but I can't even tell you when was the last time I was on my own homepage. lol. I think it seems faster and easier to answer questions here, and let's face it ladies, we all want those damned points to add up. Haha.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 2:57 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I'd join. I feel the same way about the ladies here - there's a special bond, I think, or at least *I* feel one, lol.

That being said, I, too, know groups are harder to keep up. I think one or two have been started, only to not stay active. There was an R&D questions group, I remember that. There are groups out there, though, like Religious Roundtable, that have a good mix of different faiths and stay pretty active that I would recommend to anyone. RR is a really good one - not that I'm trying to promote an existing group over starting a new one. If anyone would want to, I know I'd gladly request to join it. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 2:00 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• RR is the one I joined, but somehow, I feel more comfortable here. There is nothing wrong with the grooup- but I read a lot more there than I ever answer- the women there are nice, I just don't feel I belong really for whatever reason-maybe it's just me.
    I think there is a sort of *thing with the people who hang out here- I see it
    and let's be honest- who doesn't like a *little* drama sometimes ;) though sometimes it does get kinda rediculous
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:29 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• No anon we are suggesting we should form a pack. you included. There IS a difference you know.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 2:35 PM on Mar. 31, 2011