Do you save your pictures?

I am REALLY bad about this now that everything has gone digital and with the social sites.. I will post pictures to facebook and back in the day myspace. do you actually save them to your computer too or just upload them?

zoejains_momma

Asked by zoejains_momma at 1:29 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Technology

• I save them on my computer and save them on a external hard drive just in case my computer crashes.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 1:31 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I save them on the computer and Picasa.com.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:32 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I save them way before I post them on something like FB or CM. They go on my comp first, then to social sites.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 1:31 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• They upload them, but they will stay on that website. Download them to your computer, then go to the site picasa cascade, they will save them online for you, for free. And you or whoever else, can access them anywhere with Internet.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 1:33 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Yes, I save them to my computer and to a memory stick. I have tow memory sticks, one at home and one in a safe deposit box, and I switch them out monthly. Then if my computer crashes or my house burns down, I won't lose them.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:33 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I have just gone through 3 weeks of computer h*ll. Before that I was very bad about backing up to an external hard drive. Please do yourself a favor and either save to "the cloud" and/or an external drive. You don't want to be where I was when we thought we had lost 10 years of pictures because our hard drive crashed - twice in 10 days.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 1:58 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I have a bunch on my computer, but most are still on my cards.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:07 AM on Apr. 1, 2011