If you have implants do you still wear push up bras?? Can't find a good bra

I went from an aa to a full b/small c.......it has been a year and i still can't find a good style bra! help :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Shopping

• Dollars also does a good fitting. I wore the Victoria's Secret BioFit Demi, and they were PERFECT for my small Cs. with 2 pregnancies, they've grown morbidly huge, and I'm lined up to get a reduction, and will go back to a d or c. then, I will overload with the BioFit bras!!!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 3:08 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Maybe I am wearing the wrong type. I was so small before (i am also realllllly slim) that i would just go to victoria secret and get the smallest push up bra.......now when i try on those bras in my new size i feel like they don't look right
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:40 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• have you been fitted? They do fittings at Victoria secret. I am nervous to go, because of my big ole saggy boobs (will get a lift/implants one day). But, you probably have nice breasts...i would be less embarrassed if i had pretty boobies. They say something like %75 of women wear the wrong size...

Go get fitted, i betcha it will make the world of a difference!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:42 PM on Mar. 31, 2011