Why do you love your Mom?

I'll get the ball rolling....

She has been always there for me for most things. Created my love of music.

Nickcole23

Asked by Nickcole23 at 1:34 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in General Parenting

• I don't. I hope that those of you with good mothers appreciate what you've got. <3
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:35 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Because she is spectacular!! She is so loving, kind, honest and caring. Not to mention, to me, she is the most beautiful woman inside and out <3
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 1:36 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• she is my best friend...has lawys been there for me no matter what, has put me and my siblings first in her life and has been nothing but loving and supportive :) i love my mommy :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:36 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Because she has been my guide in life. Love you mom!
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 1:37 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• My mom and I don't get along as well as I wish we would, but I do love her. She's a lot of fun - I can do things with her that I wouldn't do with my dad or stepmom... like I feel like it's totally okay to drink beers with my mom and get tipsy... whereas if I did that with my dad and stepmom around, it probably wouldn't be good. :P
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 1:41 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Because she gave birth to me. That is all.

Answer by gemgem at 1:42 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• My Mom and I have had our ups and downs, but I do love her.
    Nickcole23

Comment by Nickcole23 (original poster) at 1:45 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I love my mom b/c she is self-less!  She is so loving of not just her family, but also her close friends, and of course of God.  She would do anything for us or her friends.  She volunteers her time to help care for 2 of her sick friends, and also for our church.  She has a heart as big as Texas!  And we are lucky to have her in our lives!  :) 

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:52 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I suppose it's because I'm supposed to love her.

I've been trying to work this one out for a long time. I just did a class on "loving a difficult person." It was very difficult. And I probably have more questions now than when I did the class.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 1:54 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I'm almost 38 years old and my mom is the sort of person I want to be when I grow up. ;) She's always been my biggest cheerleader. Now that I'm an adult, she's also one of the people I can create the biggest mischief with. ha! As a retiree, she spends a full-time schedule volunteering at a long list of places including hospice. She gives of herself and yet still takes that break to spoil herself too. Oh and she's the world best Grandmother. . . or so my kids say. ;) (I do think they're right.)
    ldmrmom

Answer by ldmrmom at 1:56 PM on Mar. 31, 2011