I have been trying to get pregnant for 5 months and nothing yet.

My husband is begining to think he cant have kids.

Ruby830

Asked by Ruby830 at 1:39 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Quit trying...not to be blunt, but I tried so hard to conceive and once I gave up...Whoop there it was!
    MOM2DYLnHAYLEE

Answer by MOM2DYLnHAYLEE at 1:41 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Have him see a urologist. My sister and her husband tried for almost 5 years before having my nephew. They finally went and saw a doctor and they started going to different appointments to help them figure out why. My sister had a follow up appointment with her doctor and they were going to schdule my bils urology appointment when they found out she was pregnant. The doctor said it was probably bc all the appointments made them forget about trying, and nature took it's course. My nephew is now 3years old...

Good luck!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 1:43 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I would recommend stop trying yhu stress yhur self more and it wont happend just enjoy it and it will happend thats how it happend with my 1 bbay
    vania_jmz

Answer by vania_jmz at 1:59 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Has he been tested? First step.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:04 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• stop trying so hard...not to be mean or anything...but its easier just to enjoy it and not stress ur self out about TTC i tried for almost 6 years and nuthing now i have a beautiful bbygirl...
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 2:35 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Yeah umm keep trying. A perfectly healthy couple can take as long as 18 months to conceive. When you've tried for a year and still nothing then worry and start making some appointments. In the meantime make sure he takes a good men's vitamin.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 2:59 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• i am sure you have hurd this a million times. But when you are trying it don't happen an the min you stop trying bam ya got a baby. me and my hubby tryed for 6 months and once i stopped trying we found out i was pregnate. I also thought it was me i have cervical cancer and thought it had ruined my chances. I have cyst on my overies as well. My hubby also started thinking it was him. I already have a 7 yr old from a previouse marrage. So stop trying throw your calender away and just be young teens again and you will be prego before you know it.
    TameraD

Answer by TameraD at 3:15 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Honestly I was having unprotected sex with my boyfriend for about 6 months before I got pregnant. We weren't trying though, we just didn't care if I got pregnant, we were ready for a kid. That pregnancy ended in a missed miscarriage so they did a d&c and I got pregnant within a month of having unprotected sex again. I wouldn't get your head up in the thought of thinking either of you cant have kids... I would either wait for go see the doctor. Good luck.
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 3:30 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Honestly me and my DH tried to get pregnant for 6 years and when we got pissed off at each other and had make up sex whoops here comes are baby also you can only get pregnant 3 days b4 u start your period i learned that from a OBGYN
    RhiannonNewton

Answer by RhiannonNewton at 4:51 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Thank yall so much for the comments. Its very stressing to believe that he cant have kids. I think we should just stop,thinking,about it so much. Thanks
    Ruby830

Comment by Ruby830 (original poster) at 5:28 PM on Mar. 31, 2011