Am I the only pregnant mother being tortured by this rude taste in my mouth? Nothing gets rid of it not even listerine!

Mommylovesu2011

Asked by Mommylovesu2011 at 1:50 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I have no clue what your talking about :/
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 1:51 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Have you tried ginger.
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 1:51 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• It's not gross it's just my taste buds are out of whack and everything i eat tastes different to me, I can't explain it but I know I don't like it!
    Mommylovesu2011

Comment by Mommylovesu2011 (original poster) at 1:53 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Never heard of the ginger solution!
    Mommylovesu2011

Comment by Mommylovesu2011 (original poster) at 1:54 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Well food doesn't taste the same to me either. But this is my 3rd pregnancy so i knew it was gonna happen. I have never tried to fix it. I just wait it out. And peroxide baking soda wash a lot!
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 2:01 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I have the same EXACT taste! I am 27 weeks & have had it from the begining. I drink water with a splash of lemonade all day long so I don't taste that taste. If I run out of juice, I feel sick to my stomach. Try Lemonade!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:04 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Ginger only works for a few minutes for me BTW.
    ILovemyPaulie

• I bet what your eating is seeping through your poors. Try eating fruit. The sweet smell might seep through.
    Kimkh

Answer by Kimkh at 2:07 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I am not eating much due to the taste, it makes me extremely nauseous and it makes me not want food!
    Mommylovesu2011

Comment by Mommylovesu2011 (original poster) at 2:15 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• My sil can only drink milk b/c everything else tastes bad, and she can't eat anything sweet. She is supposed to have her baby on tue. so maybe it will be better after that.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 8:36 PM on Mar. 31, 2011