I am 15 weeks pregnant and I was wondering the other day.....

lol...how i am going to it for shaving down there when i can't see no more...lol.... so my question to you guys is...does the brazilin wax hurt?.....i'v never done it! does it get your sking loose down thr when u keep doin it?

help i dont like to be hairy :()...lol

deyrita09

Asked by deyrita09 at 1:55 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I am 27 weeks & can't see a thing down there, I shave by feel. LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:59 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I was able to shave til 7 months, then my husband helped then I just winged it when I couldn't see lol!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:58 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• you can to a feel and shave that should help but wax omg that may be painful....
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 2:45 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Use a mirror. That's what I did. After you get so big though and get towards the end of your pregnancy you may begin to not care anymore, lol
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 1:58 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I had my hubby do it once I couldn't see it. But I only trimmed it when I was pregnant, they have special trimmers that are suppose to fit in the palm of your hand to help too...
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 2:00 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I just shave by feel. I can't see down there either but I just shave by feel.
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 2:04 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• My husband will shave for me when I can no longer see down there he likes to do stuff like that lol.
    Mommylovesu2011

Answer by Mommylovesu2011 at 2:26 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I personally won't let my hubby shave me. I don't want razor burn or to get cut. So i would sit on the edge of the tub and than put a mirror on the other side and i would shave using the mirror's help. I was huge with my first so i needed the help. the wax yes it def hurt me was so uncomfortable. good luck.
    TameraD

Answer by TameraD at 3:22 PM on Mar. 31, 2011