What should?

My daughter get for her boyfriend for christmas?She was thinking one of those dog tag type of things that say his name &her name on there, i thought that was cute any other ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:26 PM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Teens (13-17)

• Well how old are they? Does he like video games or anything like that?
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 6:29 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Their 16&17
    Anonymous

• My 17 year old son is making his GF dinner for Christmas (not on Christmas Day but a dinner around Christmas time). He wants the kitchen to himself. He's planning the menu and everything. It'll be hard for me not to step in...LOL. He may or may not need my help but I think it's a sweet idea. But...oh boy...my kitchen's gonna be in a mess for sure...LOL
    I'm sure it would be just sweet the other way around...her cooking for him.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 7:34 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I got my bf hunting stuff and a hat of one of his favorite teams. It should just be something that shows that she knows what he likes. Does he have a favorite sports team? Does he enjoy hunting? Does he have a favorite hobby?
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 1:49 PM on Nov. 29, 2008