Does any one else wish they could just quit thier job?

im in the miliary and my job sucks im around females all day and all they want to do is talk about other girls and you behind your back i hate i especially when they out rank you because then you cant really tell them to shit up and mind thier own buisness on top of that the work just sucks

bump up if you agree with me!

nicolia

Asked by nicolia at 2:06 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Money & Work

• Oh lord how I wish I were financially stable and did not have to work I would so have the cleanest house, dinner on the table when hubby got home, laundry done and I could rest ahhhhhhhhhh that sounds sooooooooo soooooooo good!!!!!
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 2:08 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I'm military too, but work with a bunch of men so my situation is different, but wish I could quit and be SAHM :)
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 2:09 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• who doesn't. i've been here almost 15 years and work with nothing but men and they literally suck. i won't be able to move up here and haven't gotten a raise in 3 years.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 2:29 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I was praying to be able to quit. I loved the women I worked with, it was my boss that was the problem. I prayed for something to come and save me and it came along. I never in my widlest dreams thought I would ever entertain a home business, but it came at the exact right time and the opportunity and income potential was amazing. I am my own boss and determine the rewards I get. I started a business with Arbonne International. It is such the perfect time for this company. I get paid very well, get bonuses, earn trips, and am on my way to earning the company car...a white Mercedes Benz. Think out of the box...the beauty of this business is that you can do it alongside your ft job until you earn enough. Please check out my web site www.marywozniak.myarbonne.com . You can PM me so we can chat further. Best wishes and look forward to hearing from you.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 8:27 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I'd just love to have a job
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 10:12 PM on Apr. 1, 2011