Bad day today

these are the days i just want to curl and bed and start over. I woke up this morning at 7:15am to start my day. I get my sons fed, and ready to leave. As i go out to start our van, it didn't want to start. So i called my husband at work, he comes to help me get it started. But we had to work around our dumb ass construction people on our road who can't even leave a path for an ambulance to get through. So they take their tractor and make a small path for my husband and i to get through which was on the side walk.
I get to Wal-Mart, get a few groceries and baby food and head home. I have to park in the student parking lot behind our house, and walk with an infant in the stroller with 4bags of groceries on each handle, and make sure my 3 year old son walks with me so he don't accidentally slip into a hole that they made for the water mains. I am pushing the stroller, lifting it up on things it can't roll over, we finally get in my driveway. Then i call my neighbor to let them know they had hit something next to his house and water is spraying every where. He says i know and hopes it doesn't get into his basement. before he leaves to drop his son off with me he goes down stairs, his basement is flooded and he can't do anything about it because he is late for work. He calls our village cop and he is not in office to let him know their is no path for Emergencies, and they hit a pipe.
Plus i have to take our van in to get in oil change, walk to the school from their to pick up a child, walk home with him do his homework, and make supper.

2boysyahoo.com

Asked by 2boysyahoo.com at 2:07 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Wow! What a day!! I hope tomorrow is better for you.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:10 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• shake hand Misery- meet company!  My day sucks too!  Wont bore you w/ all the crappy details- just take my word for it- it sux! I'm about ready to run away from home!  Meet me at the bar?  -lol

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 2:12 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• At least everyone is healthy and safe. But yeah that sucks!
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 2:21 PM on Mar. 31, 2011