Has this happened to anyone else? adult content

I was due to start my period on the 26th of March. I waited and nothing came until the 28th when I had a couple spots of pinkish discharge. On the 29th again just a few spots of pinkish and brownish discharge. So I bought a pregnancy test because it is always a possibility as I haven't been on birth control for over two years. I took the test the morning of the 30th and from what I can tell it was negative and later that day I had some brighter red bleeding again today still had some brownish bleeding. I am really confused because this has never happened to me before. I am like clockwork with my periods sometimes I am even a day or two early but never extremely light like this. I have napped for the last two days because I am super tired and haven't felt well. Has anyone else experienced this?

rlw

Asked by rlw at 2:08 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• yes ma'am happens to me all he time when i got of birth control my period was regular for a year and then for 6 monhs it was so wacky i found my self going to get a pregnancy test every month
    nicolia

Answer by nicolia at 2:13 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• thank you nicolia I guess it is nice to know it is normal? If you can call it that.
    rlw

Comment by rlw (original poster) at 2:16 PM on Mar. 31, 2011