Did Curves work for you?

I have been thinking of joining curves. I feel like if I sign up and spend the money I know I'll use it. I was thinking that I could go tanning and join curves. I was going to make this my me time to help motivate me to keep going. I never have any time to myself and an hour away just for me sounds great plus I would be doing something good for myself. My problem in the past has been trying to workout at home and if I am at home I tend to get busy with other stuff and not workout because someone is always needing my attention. Did you lose weight? What did you think of it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• hmmm curves i think your better off just walking arounbd the street i tried it for a long time and got no results it just wasnt working for 50 % of the girls that were in the class
    nicolia

Answer by nicolia at 2:16 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• They got rid of the franchise one by my house because they were charging $10 more to go there. It was like $40 back in the early 2000's outrageous I think. I would walk on my own and lose weight faster than doing that. But if you can get access to one go for it..
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 2:21 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• The people that I know who used Curves did not have success....
    Onmyown2727

Answer by Onmyown2727 at 6:20 AM on Apr. 1, 2011