Me and my boyfriend is staying into it!

I am about six weeks pregnant and before then he & I would stay into. He do not understand that my breast are tender (when he love breast) and he think that i may have intrest in someone else. Although i told him that sometimes i want to move out. We are a interracial couple he was raised by his military father/ an ex clans. (that i believe that he just tolerate me) he may not be racist but i do believe he have some racist views. we sometimes have different opionions about somethings. I really do not know what to do. Now sometimes we really have a good time. But things can change in a split second. I am so sad sometimes to the point i can not cry. I hope not to build up hatred. how do i make it through this with out stessing me and my baby out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i cried and freaked myself out about my relationship status my entire pregnacy...i only WISH u would realize now that u need to forget about what the babies father can do for u, and focus on how YOU are going to take care of u and this baby. I was trying to make my man do EVERYTHING and made him responsible for everything when I should have been the one figuring out my life on my own...
    Anonymous

• first i would learn proper english. :)
    Anonymous