Pregnant with gallstones do anyone else feel my pain?

Mommylovesu2011

Asked by Mommylovesu2011 at 2:13 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Pregnancy

• oh wow, so sorry. Hope you are feeling better soon
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 2:14 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• thanks BH
    Mommylovesu2011

Comment by Mommylovesu2011 (original poster) at 2:16 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• my sister had the same problem and after she had her son she had surgery right after...
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 2:40 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Been there!! I was in massive pain my whole last pregnancy. Every night at around 2am I would wake up with what I thought was severe gas pains & I would sit in a chair & rock back & forth until it passed. Then one night, I just laid on the cold tile floor in my bathroom. I never told my OBGYN and had my Son. After he was born, I had a pain attack so bad, I almost fainted. The next morning I woke up & the whites of my eyes were yellow & gradually my skin turned yellow too. It was the bile backing up into my system. I went to the ER & had my gallbladder removed days later. I really had no idea that it was Gallstone pain during the whole pregnancy. Now I feel Great & am glad it's gone. If this is your first child, I will make you feel better & let you know that the pain from gallstones is 10X or more worse than labor pains! Fell better soon! :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:58 PM on Mar. 31, 2011