Why is it the one who wants to go everywhere with you is always,

broke. I would not even say I will go if I don't have the money.

Shoot I am not rich, time to slow this friendship down, I am just trying to survive and save a penny or two.

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 2:18 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• Some people act broke even when they arnt just to get push overs to put out the $$. And if thats not the case, then stay away from that person, as she will only keep using you.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:19 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Do kids count? They're broke & insist on coming w/ me whereever I go! -lol They always want me to buy them stuff too! -lol :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 2:20 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• if they had money they wouldn't have to look for someone to go with. lol
    Kimkh

Answer by Kimkh at 2:22 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• My husband had a friend like that. He didnt see it until i pushed that friend away. The friend would invite my husband and I out but expect my husband to pay. After a few months of me knowing the friend i couldnt take it anymore. He had a job and saved a lot enough to go out of country 2 times. Why could he not pay for anything then if he was known as the only on in the group who could save and pay his own bills go to school and work out on his own at 16. I say drop the friend its not worth the fuss.
    amandaeastman

Answer by amandaeastman at 2:24 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• If I invite someone out with me, I'll pay for both of us, because I asked. But if someone were to ask me out, I'd expect them to at least pay for themselves, but I wouldn't expect them to pay for me.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 2:49 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Move on. It will get to the point where it will get toxic...
    Anonymous

• If you are the one doing the inviting, stop. If she is inviting herself, step up and make it PERFECTLY clear that you are NOT paying for her.. Tell her that you are on a budget and your budget does not include her.. If you are not going to set boundaries and you are always shelling out money for her she will constantly expect you to..
    Obi.Ren.Kenobi

Answer by Obi.Ren.Kenobi at 4:36 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• When i use to date its usually wasnt a blind date, talked for a while with that person involving myself to the point where he just begging me go out with him (so please let me invite you to the fancy place i know) I sujest to make your date b special and memorable so you see who you know and hang out with its your life value yorself that much.
    remedy373

Answer by remedy373 at 4:54 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• They're always broke cuz they're always going out everywhere!
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 2:10 PM on Apr. 1, 2011