2 yr old raped by 7 and 9 yo!

http://thestir.cafemom.com/toddler/118109/toddler_raped_but_her_attackers

What would you want for the attackers?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I'm not sure what to think of that. I feel kind of bad for the attackers.. Makes me wonder what their parents are like and where they got the idea to do that to an innocent 2 yr. old..
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 2:28 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Im with the DA. Good choice. Obviously they need to be removed from their home. When kids this age do things like this it is often because they have been victims of sexual abuse themselves.

Answer by gemgem at 2:35 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• i think these kids need help therpy and yes taken from there family i'm sad for the 2 year old but i do fail to see what jail would do for these younge kids
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 2:30 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• thats sicking in my case feel sorry for the 2 year old
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 6:18 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• This is so horrible! Discipline and therapy!
    Crissy9832

Answer by Crissy9832 at 9:30 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• There is more to these older kids then appears. Where did they get such an idea to do this? The kids need to be pulled from their home then placed in some sort of program. Not jail but somewhere that will keep them in line, give them structure, & try to help them out all while they live in that same place. I hope these older kids get the help that they need.

The only somewhat comforting piece to all of this is that at the age of 2 this child wont remember what happened. That does not mean that it wont affect this poor child for the rest of their life things carry onward in your life from that young of an age but at least they wont remember the details. Dosent make it right in any way shape or form ever *sigh* I'm sick of sad stories =(
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 9:34 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• That is utterly repulsive! It breaks my heart to think what happened to those kids to make them do something like that, and even worse how the 2 year old is going to be affected from having that done to her. Scary world we live in today!
    damselphish

Answer by damselphish at 9:44 PM on Apr. 1, 2011