What's the funnies thing your pet has done?

My Lab who is eight mos. old continues to make me laugh every day. He is not the brightest but he sure is sweet. He sounded like a laughing hyena the other day when he saw that my DD had brought him a big bone.  I could not believe what vocals this dog has from a tweeting bird when crying to a horse when wanting fed to hyena when he gets wayyyy excited. lol. What does your pet do that makes you laugh?

Philly247

Asked by Philly247 at 2:59 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Pets

• My lab sings along with the Two and a half men theme and it's hilarious. That tv show is the only thing she sing's to or with.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:02 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• My cat LUCY is only a year and she thinks that she is a dog. She likes to drink out of the toilet and get in the bath tub with my daughter. She is a crazy cat but oh so funny.
    TameraD

Answer by TameraD at 3:06 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• he had seperation axiety from me. so i left (and my dh worked 3rd shift so he slept through this all) when i came back he eat the tips of my dhs socks off and peed on him and i died laughing my huband wakes up and ask me why am i wet what happened to my socks? lol
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 3:08 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• We have a long-haired, piebald, miniature dachshund, and he steals DH's clean socks. He is running around with one right now!
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 3:10 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• when I was 16 me and my cuz was setting on our horses behind the arena getting ready to race and we were admiring cowboy butts lol we got off on another subject and we hear mam can you get your horse off me now we look down and my horse had bit him on the butt and was hanging on lol it was so ffunny we laugh about it to this day
    april_f

Answer by april_f at 3:15 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• oh i had a pitbull lol
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 3:16 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• my cat likes showering with me its so funny. He also sits on my head when Im not paying him full attention.
    DawnLauren

Answer by DawnLauren at 6:29 PM on Mar. 31, 2011