Breast changes 2nd child

I am pregnant with my 2nd child. My daughter is 7 now. When i was pregnate with her my breast got big and they leaked all the normal. Shortly after having her i got a horrible breastfeeding infection called Matites (not sure of spelling) It was horrible very painfull and now that breast is alot smaller then the other. I have noticed that other than tenderness i have not really seen any changes in my breast. I am 16 weeks and 4 day's and am worried i wont be able to breast feed this child. A friend told me she read that your breast wont change as much the 2nd time around. was wondering if anyone knows what i mean or has any advice. thank you.

TameraD

Asked by TameraD at 3:04 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Pregnancy

• My first I got mastitis too, worked through it and breastfed fine, my second I never got as big, never even leaked and he ate totally different than the first, my third i leaked some and he ate more often like my first....i think they are all just different
    leejoy

Answer by leejoy at 3:06 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Thank you very much Leejoy that helps.
    TameraD

Comment by TameraD (original poster) at 3:17 PM on Mar. 31, 2011