Do you have a drink every now and then? At least three days a week. While cooking dinner, or after dinner..or any time in between?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in General Parenting

• I don't have to - but I sometimes do because I like to or want to -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:19 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I used to, but not since having a kid... I guess I don't think as much about what I want. Though now that you mention it, there is an open bottle of wine on the counter. :)
    Sebbiemama

Answer by Sebbiemama at 3:21 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I just made myself a drink because I am stressed. i had some jamaican rum in my freezer for a while now. I just tossed it together with some cranberry juice and ginger ale. Anything wrong with having one drink at three in the afternoon?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:22 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Nope, I don't drink at all. I don't see a need for it. I can relieve my stress in other ways.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 3:24 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• lol, well if you have to pick up a kid from school, then maybe. I dont drink, Im a single parent and if there was ever an emergency its all on me.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 3:25 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• So do you think something is wrong with having a drink once in a while, as long as you dont always do it. For example...I havent had a drink in like two months. I am not having the greatest day, so I decided to whip this up.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:25 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I drink every once in a while honestly can't remeber the last time I had one thats how far between it is.

drinking at 3 in afternoon wouldn't work for me. I have my kids and home to be taking care of at that time. I guess it depends on what you have to do and if your kids are home with you at that time.
    red_head_mommy2

Answer by red_head_mommy2 at 3:26 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I have a drink everytime I have to deal with my MIL.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:27 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• No I dont drink. Maybe on OCCASION but I think the last time my dh and I bought alcohol it sat in the fridge so long we ended up throwing it out. We just arent big drinkers. Neither of us like the impaired feeling.

Answer by gemgem at 3:28 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• My kids arent young toddlers, so I guess thats why Im ok with it right now. I said, hey what the hell...its been sitting in there for a while now. Not sure if I am stress free yet lol. But at least, dinner will get done early ;)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:31 PM on Mar. 31, 2011