Whats the best site to start an online store through?

I have TONS of vintage, antique and second hand STUFF. Some of it is for kids, some for adults, some for those of us in between. My mom cleans out properties after people move and tends to get lots of stuff. I was putting the stuff up individually on EBay, but with 3 kids and HUNDREDS of items at times it got to be way to much to get the stuff put up and then to put the stuff that doesn't sell back up three days later... But I was thinking I could do a store so that it would just stay up til it sold. But where are my best options? Should I just go with Ebay? Amazon? Or are there others? Or should I just build my own website for stuff?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 3:29 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Money & Work

• i was wondering the same thing.... here is a bump!!!!
    oldfashionSAHM

Answer by oldfashionSAHM at 4:30 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• bonanza.com is awesome!!! it is free to list all of your items, and when they sell there is a sliding scale, starting at $1 (for anything up to $100) for selling a listed item.
    mama2three717

Answer by mama2three717 at 5:17 PM on Apr. 3, 2011