Is there any chance that you cant get pregnant after a miscarriage?

MissinEm.

Asked by MissinEm. at 3:54 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Absolutely, I had 2 miscarriages then a perfect DD!!
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 3:55 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Your body is actually more inclined to get pregnant after a miscarriage. You body is "warmed up" for it, has had the hormones and recognized a fertilized egg better.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 3:56 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I miscarried in January. Imagine my surprise when I found out that i got pregnant 2 weeks after the miscarriage. Im 9 weeks right now. Good luck!
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 3:57 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• aww. :]
    well i waited a yr and im trying to concieve.
    MissinEm.

Comment by MissinEm. (original poster) at 3:59 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Well, let me see. I had a miscarriage on Dec. 8th and found out I was pregnant again a month later. I never had a period in between. I am not 15 almost 16 weeks :)
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 3:59 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Now...oops I keep doing that today
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 4:01 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• My one year old says yes you can! I had two miscarriages. I got pregnant after the first one the first time we tried, six months after the loss. We lost that baby. We were lucky enough to get pregnant just 6 weeks after that one and he was born a happy, healthy, 12 day late baby boy! Personally, I would have your dr. moniter your hcg and progesterone when you do conceive...I think if I had done that, it would have saved me some pain. Good luck to you!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 5:59 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• yes and he is 3 now.
    opinionatedmom

Answer by opinionatedmom at 1:09 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• yess it is possible.. good luck dont try so hard or stress...you will get pregnant..just enjoy and it will hppn
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 1:12 PM on Apr. 1, 2011