Eco-conscious

I am so excited. . . my Dh just bought me a new pair of jeans. . . They are organic! Which I love love love. . . yes, I am a tree hugger, and I know how expensive some of all that can cost. . .but it is well worth it in the end. But my Dh spent over 100 on special tailored jeans for me. :)

I was just curious. . .do you keep the earth in mind when you shop?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• If I buy new I do buy organic, but mostly we shop for used at thrift stores, consignment shops, yard sales, ebay/craigslist, etc.

But yes, if I buy makeup it's natural or organic, i make my own lotions, shampoo, soap, deodorant as well as household cleaners and laundry detergent....so I absolutely keep the earth and us in mind when shopping.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:34 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Great post! and yes!
    malkaTZ

Answer by malkaTZ at 5:33 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• No, I don't keep the earth in mind but I do buy as much made in the USA as I can.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:22 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I do not buy organic
    thecoffeefairy

Answer by thecoffeefairy at 6:04 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I/we do. We only buy organic and all natural and locally grown or made/produced it at all possible. Recycle the whole bit. . . but on clothing we normally do thrift. . . so it was extra special that Dh got me the jeans. . . :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:44 PM on Mar. 31, 2011