I have a question??

How old do u think its ok for a girl to wear thongs or g strings? My mom never let me for some reason but i did any way, it wasnt to show them off but just they were comfy for me...what are ur thoughts and opinions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• adulthood

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:08 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• i agree with adulthood. At least 18.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 4:09 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• this ones a har one for me as i let my daughter were one for dancing if it came up painty lines and stuff . but for anything ealse hell no
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 4:09 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I was 16.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 4:09 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• hmmm my niece was like 11-12 wearing them & her friends idk i think at least 13? and as long as they are not showing them & flaunting them making a point that they are wearing one.....
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 4:10 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• i would let her were them for dancing that is she is 7 she niver needed one yet but dose ballet so were a tight leartard
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 4:10 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• When she can purchase them with her own money.
    Anonymous

• My dd wore them at 15-16. She had a job and could buy them for herself.

Answer by gemgem at 4:11 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Again - soooooooooooo glad to have boys. The "boxer v. brief" question was enough for me.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 4:11 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• This type of underwear is not for kids,it is suggestive and always shows when the wearer bends over.I personally could not stand the feel of "flossing " that area,but it should be worn by adult ladies not kids.I know it is very popular,but why not let a kid be a kid as long as possible?It is already hard to find decent dresses for age appropriate clothing.They all seem to want teens to grow up too fast for me ,but this is just me.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 4:11 PM on Mar. 31, 2011