Am I the only one who feels like this? adult content

My life is swallowing me up, whole.

My husband's job is in jepardy because the company can't get enough jobs right now. Last year this time they had 25 men now 3 guys and 4 bosses. Yeah that works out well. Anyways, they aren't getting paid by the companies they are doing jobs for. Something about doing a job then getting bigger contracts. I get that. Well it means that money isn't in the bank when check time comes so we have to wait until it is. It was working out so we could cash the checks of Fri now it's Mon. So now I have to borrow money for diapers from MIL. I hate doing that. She'll get paid back. Still hate it. My mother is a nut case that calls me daily to complain or try to case drama. Right now the big thing is my MR sister just turned 18 and wants to give her 4 year old daughter up for adoption. (Yes I've posted about this before.Please don't tell me how I'm doing everything wrong, I've heard it) My other sister is trying to beat my MR sister up. Then there is my long lost father who keeps trying to email and call me. He's worse than my mom. Druggy who only calls when he is high. And his daughters call and harass me. "why won't you just give him a chance?" then it's I'm a bitch and whatever else. All this happening and I'm all alone. I don't go anywhere because there is no where to go. I have no friends. not there is much to choose from around here. Every girl that I have try to befriend around here will back stab you as quick as you can turn around. My husband works all the time and he is my best friend. i don't work because there isn't anything around here and if I got a job we couldn't afford a babysitter. The only reason we have intrnet is because my husband has to have it for work. I need something.....anything better then this hole.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• Sounds like what the both of you need is to pull up stakes and find another place. I know that's what my parents did when I was about eight; pulled up stakes, started over in a new state. Made ALL the difference in the world.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:20 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Life can be a real b*tch sometimes. I would stop talking to the ppl who upset you or bring ya down in your family like don't answer the phone. As for your husband there are brighter days around the corner take one day at a time. : )
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 4:22 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Yes, everyone hits bottom once or more in their lives? Were you looking for advice, or just asking if others have miserable times too?
    Obi.Ren.Kenobi

Answer by Obi.Ren.Kenobi at 4:27 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• IDK I guess what every you wanted to post about it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:30 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I'm with you, sister. Check out my question from a couple wks ago .. it HAS to get better. And the friends thing? You're right in line with what I'm going thru.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 4:52 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I have had times like that myself. Finding a night job while he works days is one option. I know it is not fun but you could save up some money and move. Sometimes we just need a clean slate. GL to you and feel free to friend me if you just need someone to talk to.
    thecoffeefairy

Answer by thecoffeefairy at 6:59 PM on Mar. 31, 2011